- Who is the Owner
The Owner is Canaletto srl P.I./C.F. 03768270138, with registered office via Napo Torriani 19/C, 22100 Como – Italy, in the person of its pro tempore legal representative.
You can contact the Owner to exercise your rights, indicated in point 5 below, as well as to receive any information on the processing of your personal data, by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What are cookies and what types of cookies exist
Cookies are text files that a website sends to users’ terminals (for example, your smartphone or computer) and that allow the site manager to store some data transmitted by the browser used by the user during navigation ( e.g. Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer). Cookies are used to perform computer authentication, monitor sessions and store specific information regarding users who access the server and, as a rule, are present in each user’s browser in a very large number.
There are two main types of cookies:
• Technical cookies
Technical cookies are those used for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide such service.
They are further divided into:
• navigation or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website;
• analytics cookies, which collect information on how users browse the site by evaluating, for example, the way users interact with the site, any errors, which pages users access most frequently and in what order, pages that aren’t used often, pages that take a long time to load. These cookies do not collect any information that could identify it and are used exclusively to improve the functioning of a site and to understand what arouses the interest of users. Therefore, they are similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site manager to collect information in aggregate form. Analytical cookies are not essential for the functioning of the Site;
• functionality cookies, which allow the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria in order to improve the service rendered. For example, functional cookies allow you to recognize the user based on a specific request each time he visits the site, so as not to have to force him to re-enter his login data, or remembering his language settings or data entered in the virtual cart. Functional cookies are not essential for the operation of a site, but they improve its quality and, at the same time, the browsing experience.
The prior consent of users is not required for the installation of these cookies.
However, the installation of third-party analytical cookies, other than the Owner, requires your consent if the tools that reduce the identifying power of cookies are not adopted, as required by the clarifications regarding the implementation of the relevant legislation of cookies issued by the Italian Guarantee for the protection of personal data on June 5th 2015.
• Profiling cookies
Profiling cookies are designed to create user profiles and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while browsing the net.
In order to install these types of cookies, the Owner must request your express consent which you can revoke or modify at the following link.
- What type of cookies are installed through the Site
• navigation cookies, used by the Owner to allow users to move around the Site and use its features;
• analytical cookies, used to elaborate statistical analyzes on users’ browsing methods;
• functional cookies, installed by the Owner to improve the browsing experience, remembering the choices you made and your preferences.
• profiling cookies installed by third parties who act as independent Owners.
Installation of third party cookies
Upon agreement with the Owner, some third parties also install cookies through the Site and, consequently, process your personal data.
In particular, the following categories of cookies may be installed:
• profiling cookies
List of cookies found on the portal:
|_ga||Adroll||Google Analytics collects information on the use of content and the combination with information previously collected, used to measure, understand and report on the use of the service.|
|_gat||Adroll||Google Analytics collects information on the use of content and the combination with information previously collected, used to measure, understand and report on the use of the service.|
|_gid||Adroll||Google Analytics collects information on the use of content and the combination with information previously collected, used to measure, understand and report on the use of the service.|
|__tld__||Adroll||Used to track visitors across multiple websites, in order to present relevant advertisements based on visitor preferences.|
|fr||Used by Facebook to deliver a variety of advertising products such as real-time bids from third party advertisers.|
|tr||Used by Facebook to deliver a variety of advertising products such as real-time bids from third party advertisers.|
|_fbp||Used by Facebook to deliver a variety of advertising products such as real-time bids from third party advertisers.|
|_ga||Register a unique ID used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.|
|_gid||Register a unique ID used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.|
|_gat||Used to limit the flow of requests to Google’s profiling tools.|
|NID||Register a unique ID used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.|
|__utma||Collects data on the number of times a user has visited the website and the dates for the first and most recent visit. Used by Google Analytics.|
|__utmb||Records a timestamp with the exact time the user leaves the website. Used by Google Analytics to calculate the duration of a website visit.|
|__utmc||Records a timestamp with the exact time the user leaves the website. Used by Google Analytics to calculate the duration of a website visit.|
|__utmt||Used to limit the speed of requests to the server.|
|__utmz||Collects data on the origin of the user, the search engine used, the link selected and the search term. Used by Google Analytics.|
|__utm.gif||Google Analytics tracking code that records details about the visitor’s browser and computer.|
|collect||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behavior. Track the visitor across devices and marketing channels.|
|IDE||Used by Google DoubleClick to record and report the website user’s actions after viewing or clicking on one of the advertiser’s ads for the purpose of measuring the effectiveness of an ad and serving targeted ads to the user.|
|ads/ga-audiences||Used by Google AdWords to re-engage visitors who may convert to customers based on the visitor’s online behavior on all websites.|
|NID||Register a unique identifier that identifies the returning user’s device. The identifier is used for targeted ads.|
|test_cookie||Used to check if the user’s browser supports cookies.|
|collect||Used to send data to Google Analytics regarding the device and user behavior. Track the user across devices and marketing channels.|
|bcookie||Used by the social network service, LinkedIn, to track the use of embedded services.|
|bscookie||Used by the social network service, LinkedIn, to track the use of embedded services.|
|lidc||Used by the social network service, LinkedIn, to track the use of embedded services.|
|lissc||Used by the social network service, LinkedIn, to track the use of embedded services.|
|_canalettoluxuryfood_session||Canalettoluxuryfood.com||Technical session cookies.|
|klaro_session||Canalettoluxuryfood.com||Technical session cookies for storing user consents.|
|ASP.NET_SessionId||Canalettoluxuryfood.com||Technical session cookies.|
|__RequestVerificationToken||Canalettoluxuryfood.com||Technical session cookies.|
|BpsysSecureCookie||Canalettoluxuryfood.com||Technical session cookies.|
|BpsysClientCookie||Canalettoluxuryfood.com||Technical session cookies.|
|.AspNet.ApplicationCookie||Canalettoluxuryfood.com||Technical session cookies.|
|GPS||YouTube||Register a unique ID on mobile devices to enable tracking based on GPS geographic location.|
Your consent is required for the use of the categories of cookies installed by the Owner through the Site.
However, you can prevent the installation of any type of cookie, or just some of them, through your browser settings. In any case, the Owner informs you that, should you decide to delete or reject even the technical cookies, your decision may affect various features or services of the Site, slowing down or disturbing your navigation.
To this end, you can act directly through the settings of the browser you used for navigation. Therefore, we invite you to read the relevant instructions provided by your browser on managing cookies.
For your convenience, here are the links to the instructions provided by the main browsers:
- Google Chrome ;
- Mozilla Firefox ;
- Mozilla Firefox (iOS) ;
- Mozilla Firefox (Android) ;
- Apple Safari (Desktop);
- Apple Safari (Mobile) ;
- Internet Explorer ;
- Microsoft Edge ;
- Opera .
We also inform you that through the settings of your browser it is also possible to delete the cookies already installed on your device.
For further information on the management of cookies, we also invite you to visit the following sites:
• www.youronlinechoices.com, to find out how to manage or disable third-party cookies;
• https://cookiepedia.co.uk/how-to-manage-cookies, to know more details about the options offered by the main browsers available.
5. What rights you have as an interested party
• right of access – article 15 GDPR: the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed and, in this case, to obtain access to your personal data – including a copy of the same – and communication, among others, of the following information:
- purpose of the processing
- categories of personal data processed
- recipients to whom these have been or will be communicated
- data retention period or the criteria used
- rights of the interested party (rectification, deletion of personal data, limitation of processing and right to object to processing
- right to lodge a complaint
- the right to receive information on the origin of my personal data if they have not been collected from the interested party
- the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling;
• right of rectification – Article 16 of the GDPR: right to obtain, without undue delay, the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning you and/or the integration of incomplete personal data;
• right to cancellation (right to be forgotten) – Article 17 GDPR: right to obtain, without undue delay, the cancellation of personal data concerning you, when:
1. the data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
2. You have revoked your consent and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
3. You have successfully opposed the processing of your personal data;
4. the data have been unlawfully processed,
5. the data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation;
6. the personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of services of the information society referred to in Article 8, paragraph 1, GDPR.
The right to erasure does not apply to the extent that the processing is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court;
• right to limitation of treatment – article 18 GDPR: right to obtain limitation of treatment, when:
1. the interested party disputes the accuracy of personal data;
2. the processing is unlawful and the interested party opposes the deletion of personal data and instead requests that its use be limited
3. personal data are necessary for the interested party to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
4. the interested party opposed the processing, as indicated below, pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the Owner with respect to those of the interested party;
• right to data portability – article 20 GDPR: right to receive, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning you provided to the Owner and the right to transmit them to another controller without impediments, if the processing is based on consent and is carried out by automated means. Furthermore, the right to obtain that your personal data be transmitted directly from the Owner to another Owner if this is technically feasible;
• right to object – article 21 GDPR: right to object, at any time, to the processing of personal data concerning you based on the condition of legitimacy of the legitimate interest, including profiling, unless there are legitimate reasons for the Owner to continue processing which prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court;
• right to withdraw the consent given;
The above rights may be exercised against the c by contacting the references indicated in point 1 above.
The Owner will take charge of your request and provide you, without undue delay and, in any case, at the latest within one month of receipt of the same, information relating to the action taken regarding your request.
The exercise of your rights as an interested party is free under Article 12 of the GDPR. However, in the case of manifestly unfounded or excessive requests, also due to their repetitiveness, the Owner may charge you a reasonable fee, in light of the administrative costs incurred to manage your request, or deny the satisfaction of your request.
Finally, we inform you that the Owner may request further information necessary to confirm your identity.